By Ryan DeGuzman, Alpha Iota Chapter ‘07, Director of Expansion
Phi Sigma Pi continues to expand the Brotherhood to new schools across the United States! We’ve hit a few milestones along the way. For example, did you know…
- Phi Sigma Pi now has Chapters in 27 of the 30 Public Ivies (as defined by Greene’s Guides).
- We have grown from just one Phi Sigma Pi Chapter in California (Delta Omega Chapter at UC Berkeley) to seven Chapters all across California in just three years. We now have a presence at 7 of the 9 University of California schools.
- We have new Chapters in Washington and Wisconsin, and have interest groups in Idaho, Kansas, and Nevada — meaning that we will potentially have Chapters in 42 states by the end of the academic year.
2013 continues to be a promising year for expansion and new Chapters. As of the end of February, we currently have interest groups in the following schools:
- California State University, Chico
- Kansas State University (Manhattan, KS)
- Seattle University
- The University of Idaho (Moscow, ID)
- The University of Nevada at Las Vegas
- The University of Northern Iowa (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- The University of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA)
Know someone at a school or university that doesn’t have a Phi Sigma Pi Chapter? Let Ryan DeGuzman, our director of expansion, know. We’ll work with your contacts to find the best way to pursue a campus startup at your institution.