This May 12th through 19th*, Phi Sigma Pi invades Indy for the 2013 Alternative Break Project. Even if you can’t be there in person, you can still be part of the project!
Before the Project (Prior to May 1, 2013)
- Donate a book to be part of the resource room’s library!
- Mail a college kit full of college-themed pennants, stickers, magnets, pens, and more.
- Visit the admissions office to collect resources about your campus.
- Sponsor a Brother care bag.
- Send motivational notes to Brothers participating in this year’s project.
Mail all college kits and resources by May 1 to:
TC Howe High School
c/o Anja Geary – 2013 ABP
4900 Julian Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46201-3755
During the Project (May 12-19, 2013)
- Follow along via the blog and Facebook.
- Share kudos throughout the week via Twitter using #abp2013.
- Send messages to the team via text at 717.723.9551.
Have questions or want to help in other ways? Contact the Director of Leadership Advancement Krista Kay to get involved with the 2013 Alternative Break Project!
*Previously, the blog post reflected the dates of the 2013 Alternative Break Project as May 19-25. This was incorrect and we apologize for any confusion.