By Ryan DeGuzman, Director of Expansion, Alpha Iota Chapter ‘07
Phi Sigma Pi continues to expand the Brotherhood to new schools across the United States! We have been starting approximately 6 to 8 Chapters for the last six years, and with that, Phi Sigma Pi has hit some amazing milestones. We have added 37 new or reactivated Chapters since 2007, bringing our Collegiate Chapter roster to 131 Chapters across the United States.
The expansion highlight of the spring 2013 semester was the debut of five new Chapters, including our first Chapters in the states of Kansas and Nevada.
- Zeta Upsilon Chapter, University of California – Davis
- Zeta Phi Chapter, Iowa State University
- Zeta Chi Chapter, Kansas State University
- Zeta Psi Chapter, University of Nevada – Las Vegas
- Zeta Omega Chapter, Seattle University
In 2007, Phi Sigma Pi had a presence in 31 states. As of November 2013, we now have Chapters in 38 states!
As we look forward to 2014, we currently have interest groups in the following schools:
- The University of Northern Iowa
- The University of Idaho
- California State University, Chico
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Rollins College (Florida)
- The University of Alabama, Birmingham
- Binghamton University (New York)
- Colorado State University
- Samford University (Alabama)
Know someone at a school or university that doesn’t have a Phi Sigma Pi Chapter? Let me know! We’ll work with your contacts to find the best way to pursue a campus startup.