The 2014 National Convention will be held in Atlanta, Georgia from July 30th – August 3rd. You can still register today! On the Phi Sigma Pi blog we will be highlighting some of the reasons YOU should go.
If you are still on the fence about signing up for National Convention, we will make your decision easy, just do it! Every single Brother is invited which makes convention feel so special!
Today we are talking about the incredibly awesome hotel we are staying at: The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta!
The Westin is located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, which makes it extremely easy for you to get out between sessions and check out what the hot city has to offer! The hotel is in walking distance to CNN Center, Georgia World Congress Center, World of Coca-Cola, Philips Arena, College Football Hall of Fame and the Georgia Dome!
Inside the Hotel
The hotel has everything you ever would need inside!
- Starbucks in the lobby! (Open from 6am-6pm)
- 24-hour Workout Fitness Studio (or here is a 3- 5 mile running map)
- Sun Dial Restaurant at the very top of the hotel. What a great view! (Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert!) It also revolves!
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Your National Staff!
- The Westin is 73 stories high.
- Check-in is 3 pm.
- Check-out is Noon.
- The Westin is the 5th tallest building in Atlanta and the largest hotel in the western hemisphere.
- According to experts, you would have to stack 2,892 peaches to reach from the ground level of The Westin Peachtree Plaza to the tip of The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View.
You can find more information on The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta here!
Check out the other National Convention preview blog posts here!
Ready to register? Of course you are: