Recruitment might be over for this semester/quarter, however, it’s always good to start planning the next one earlier than later. One way you can do that is by ordering your recruitment supplies now. A couple of months ago the Phi Sigma Pi National Office announced a new recruitment campaign, The Real Social Network. Of course the postcards and posters are a big hit but the brand new stickers are flying off the shelves. We noticed that Members were getting pretty creative with how they were using the stickers so we decided to round them up and post 5 ways to use the Phi Sigma Pi recruitment stickers.
1. Wear the stickers all day, every day! You want students to ask questions like, “what is that sticker?” and “what is Phi Sigma Pi?”
2. Like the Zeta Iota Chapter, add the stickers to your name tags (see picture).
3. Handing out bags of candy or having a bake sale? Put a sticker on it. Do this all year round. It will help once the next recruitment time period is here.
4. The Zeta Iota Chapter strikes again! Add the stickers to little prize packages your potential new members can win (see picture).
5. Handing out lemonade or water on hot days? Pat a sticker on the cup or water bottle. That way students that are in need of a drink are a walking advertisement for your Chapter.
Remember, you can buy the recruitment stickers and other recruitment materials here.
Now Let Us Know
How are you going to use your recruitment stickers?