Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity is currently seeking Chapter Consultants for the 2015 2016 academic year. The application deadline is Monday, March 2nd, 2015.
Chapter Consultants serve as the primary contact between Collegiate Chapters and Members to the National Office. In the Chapter Consultant role, one will provide resources and ideas to Collegiate Chapters and Members as a way of strengthening Brothers, Chapters and the Fraternity, overall. Chapter Consultants have the benefit of independence and the opportunity to enhance their personal and professional skills while working in an exciting environment.
- Challenge Chapters to achieve their full potential in areas such as recruitment, retention, risk management, fiscal management and programming through regular communications via various media.
- Travel frequently throughout the U.S to facilitate various Chapter visits as needed.
- Promote inter-Chapter collaboration and unity, particularly through Regional Conferences and inter-Chapter events.
- Regularly produce reports for the National Office to detail Chapter progress.
- Work with all Members of the National Staff to plan and implement projects and programs, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree (seniors graduating in spring 2015 are welcome to apply)
- Phi Sigma Pi Member in good standing
- Working knowledge of National, Regional and Chapter operations and procedures
- Valid driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable transportation
- Ability and willingness to travel and have a flexible schedule
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation and group facilitation skills, with ability to motivate others
- Ability to manage multiple projects, simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize and adjust to changing demands
- Ability to understand and enforce organizational policy
- Ability to work well under pressure and think on your feet to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- An innovative mind, positive attitude and love for Phi Sigma Pi
Apply for the Chapter Consultant position, by completing the form on this page. You will need to upload your cover letter and resume.