Our first preview is of our host. Where you’ll be attending all of our Grand Chapters sessions, great programming and, of course, sleeping at the end of our Phi Sigma Pi-filled days!
That’s right, today we are talking about the incredibly awesome hotel we are staying at: Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport!
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City is located in close proximity to Virginia and the D.C.-metro area. They also provide a shuttle to the airport and the hotel has easy access to Metro transportation which will take you to explore some of the country’s most famous monuments and museums.
The hotel has many things to do right inside and helpful people too!
- Grab coffee, breakfast and even ice cream at Perks! (Open from 5:30am-1:30pm)
- Check out the 24-hour Workout Fitness Studio, pool hours and even a 7 mile jogging route (map)
- Jump into Cinnabar and Lobbibar if you want a meal (both open 3pm-12am)
- Meet your National Office!
- The hotel is 18 stories with a 5 story glass-roofed atrium lobby.
- It opened in February 1982 and was renovated in 2011.
- Check-in is 3pm.
- Check-out is Noon.
You can find more information on Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport on any of the hotel’s social media accounts:
Ready to register? Of course you are: