As a Member, you are truly a Member for life — “You’re my Brother…for a lifetime guaranteed.”
Your Chapter’s graduating Seniors are about to throw their graduation hats into the air and enter the “real world.” How can your Chapter give back to your graduating Seniors? By showing gratitude and appreciation for their dedication to the Chapter.
Thank your graduating Seniors by providing them opportunities to stay involved and engaged with Phi Sigma Pi through the National Alumni Association (NAA).
Give a Thank You gift that lasts all year long
The NAA will give them the opportunity to continue their life’s journey as a Member of Phi Sigma Pi “no matter where life leads.” By purchasing NAA memberships for your graduating Seniors, the Chapter will be…
- gifting a year’s subscription to The Lampadion Alumni Magazine (a must for upcoming Centennial year)
- awarding the eligibility to vote and run in the 2016 NAA Grand Chapter Delegate Election
- supplying discounts on National events (like National Convention and Alumni Convention)
- providing graduate Scholarship Opportunities
- offering participation in an Alumni Organization
- granting insurance Discounts through Geico
How to give the NAA gift
So how does the Chapter purchase the discounted NAA memberships? There are two options to consider:
“We started out as strangers, but now we’re more than friends, We’ve become a family that I know will never end.” Help start your graduating Seniors transition from Collegiate Members to Alumni Members today as they continue their life’s journey with Phi Sigma Pi.