The countdown is getting down there. We’ll be in D.C. in 50 days! And exciting news: there is still time to register (with a $20 late fee, but what’s $20 when you’re talking about a fun-filled week with your fellow Members?).
What you need to know:
When: August 5 – 9, 2015
Where: Hyatt Regency Crystal City
Remember each Chapter is responsible for sending a Delegate to Grand Chapter (select a Full Package Registration). However, anyone can join in on the fun from August 5-9 with a full registration or just for the weekend with a partial registration from August 8-9.
We’ve told you many times why you should be there, but here are five more!
- The registration bag. It’s pretty cool. We can’t show it to you cause it includes a certain logo we aren’t revealing until Convention, but believe us, you want one.
- The Guide. The Capital Alumni Chapter has put together this handy-dandy travel guide for anyone attending Convention. This should make your travel experience less stressful!
- The swag. We’re going to have some awesome merch for you take home. Not only is there the official Convention t-shirt and pin, but we’ll have some extra Centennial goodies that you can purchase before others. Oh, and there’s the Chapter Bazaar. You can buy shirts and more from Chapters that aren’t available anywhere else!
- Ribbons! Not only do you get your standard Delegate, Region, Chapter Officer ribbons that you can attach to your lanyard, but you also have the opportunity to purchase fun ribbons. We have some new ones this year. So get excited!
- Brotherhood. The opportunity to meet other Members from all over the country and talk about what makes your Chapters great. The benefits of hearing what other Chapters do and how they operate is immeasurable.