At the beginning of each month we will be featuring the Leadership in Action Module of the Month. Leadership in Action is a certification program for Members of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. Members participate in sessions called Modules to learn new skills they can use right away in their Chapters and in everyday life!
This month’s LiA Module of the month is Successful Feedback- Giving Constructive Feedback.
Giving feedback is important for the growth and success of any Chapter or business.
3 things you will learn from this Module
- Implement a four-step process for giving effective feedback.
- Choose language that conveys the specific results you want.
- Handle reoccuring situations.
Reasons Your Chapter Would Benefit From This Module
- Do you sometimes want to give someone in your Chapter feedback but you don’t want to hurt their feelings? This Module will help!
- Does it seem like sometimes after you give someone feedback they still don’t listen? Learning how to spot and discuss the performance issue will help! So will this Module!
Completion of this Local Module will get you 6 LiA points!
Did you know? Make sure those Leadership in Action points you are racking up count by enrolling (and earning up to 8 points) in Leadership in Action!