At the beginning of each month we will be featuring the Leadership in Action Module of the Month. Leadership in Action is a certification program for Members of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. Members participate in sessions called Modules to learn new skills they can use right away in their Chapters and in everyday life!
This month’s LiA Module of the month is Successful Feedback- Receiving Feedback.
Learning how to receive feedback correctly is important because it will help you grow and become a better team player in your Chapter or at your workplace.
3 things you will learn from this Module
- Implement the three keys to receiving feedback.
- React positively when receiving feedback.
- Evaluate feedback and determine its importance and validity.
Reasons Your Chapter Would Benefit From This Module
- Do your emotions sometimes take over when someone gives you feedback? This Module will help!
- You can practice receiving feedback to give you the skills to incorporate immediately into your daily life!
Completion of this Local Module will get you 6 LiA points!
Did you know? Make sure those Leadership in Action points you are racking up count by enrolling (and earning up to 8 points) in Leadership in Action!