Alumni, we are about to ring in 2016. Make it your New Year’s resolution to get involved and give back to Phi Sigma Pi (it’s our Centennial year after all)! Here are two easy ways to reconnect with the Fraternity and to meet fellow Alumni Members in your city.
1. Join the National Alumni Association
Brotherhood is for life and a great way for you to continue your involvement and stay connected to the Fraternity is by joining the National Alumni Association (NAA). NAA membership provides you with an opportunity to reconnect and give back to Phi Sigma Pi by supporting important programs and services for all of our Members.
It’s easy to become a NAA Member. All you have to do is make a minimum donation of $31 (2015 Graduates, it’s only $15 for you) to the The Phi Sigma Pi Foundation! Donating to a National Fund is quick, easy and tax deductible.
As an NAA Member you will receive The Purple and Gold/The Lampadion magazines, Alumni Organization Membership (look below for an organization in your area), the opportunity to apply for the Rolla F. Wood Graduate Scholarship, discounts on National Convention and Alumni Convention registration and more!
Join the celebration. It’s Phi Sigma Pi’s 100th Centennial year! Make sure you are a part of the history by joining the National Alumni Association (NAA) for 2016!
2. Get involved with an Alumni Organization
Whether you live north, south, east or west you have the opportunity to meet and connect with fellow Alumni in your area through involvement with an Alumni Organization. Join your fellow Alumni for cultural events, nights out on the town, service projects, movie marathons, road trips and more!
There 16 different Alumni Organizations in cities all across the country:
- Baltimore Metro Area Alumni Chapter (BMAAC) – Baltimore, MD
- Capital Alumni Chapter – Washington, D.C.
- Central Florida Alumni Chapter (CFAC) – Orlando, FL
- Delaware Valley Alumni Chapter (DVAC) – Philadelphia, PA
- Eastern North Carolina Alumni Chapter (ENCAC) – Greenville, NC
- Greater Monongahela Alumni Chapter (GMAC) – Pittsburgh, PA
- Middle Tennessee Alumni Chapter (MTAC) – Murfreesboro, TN
- New York Metro Area Alumni Chapter (NYMAAC) – New York, NY
- Richmond Area Alumni Chapter (RAAC) – Richmond, VA
- Southern Appalachian Alumni Chapter (SAAC) – Johnson City, TN
- Atlanta Area Alumni Association (AAAA) – Atlanta, GA
- Central Pennsylvania Alumni Association (CPAA) – Lancaster, PA
- Columbus Area Alumni Association (CAAA) – Columbus, OH
- Greater Boston Alumni Association (GBAA) – Boston, MA
- Southeast Louisiana Alumni Association (SLAA) – New Orleans, LA
- Western Kentucky Alumni Association (WKAA) – Bowling Green, KY
Live near one of these cities? Click here to submit the online interest form and view contact information for each Alumni Organization.
Are we missing your city? Check out the Alumni Chapter Toolkit, a step by step guide to starting an Alumni Chapter. Then go online and submit the interest form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about “PSP After Graduation” during the January Leadership in Action Tweet & Eat (hour long Twitter chat). It’s happening on Thursday, January 14th at 7:30 PM EST. Participating gets you one Leadership in Action point. RSVP here.