At the beginning of each month we will be featuring the Leadership in Action Module of the Month. Leadership in Action is a certification program for Members of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. Members participate in sessions called Modules to learn new skills they can use right away in their Chapters and in everyday life!
This month’s LiA Module of the month is Building Trust- The Seeds Of Success.
The best part of this Module is when you assess your Chapters’ trust level. Trust is so important on an individual and Chapter level. Strengthening the trust in your Chapter will keep Members excited and motivated to be involved.
3 things you will learn from this Module
- Notice, on a personal level, what needs to take place to make you trust someone.
- Apply the 10-10-10 rule to help you decide the consequences of the decision.
- Assess your Chapters’/workplaces’ trust levels.
Reasons Your Chapter Would Benefit From This Module
- Do you think your Chapter needs a reminder on why they joined Phi Sigma Pi and the values we chose to live by everyday? This Module is a great pick!
- Do Members in your Chapter have ideas on how to improve the Chapter as a whole but they are afraid to speak up? This Module will start the conversation!
Completion of this Local Module will get you 6 LiA points!
Did you know? Make sure those Leadership in Action points you are racking up count by enrolling (and earning up to 8 points) in Leadership in Action!