Leadership in Action is a certification program for Members of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. Members participate in sessions called Modules to learn new skills they can use right away in their Chapters and in everyday life!
Two brand new Leadership in Action Modules have just been released. The topic: stress and how to manage it.
Did you know?
- 85% of students feel stressed on a daily basis.
- Job stress is estimated to cost $200-300 billion annually in absenteeism, diminished productivity, employee turnover, accidents, workers’ compensation and direct medical, legal and insurance fees.
The new Modules will help you assess what stresses you out and what you can do physically and mentally to prevent stress. Let’s take a deeper look at the Module objectives:
Managing Stress- Analyzing Your Stressors
- Define the stressors in your life.
- Learn the three phases of fight or flight.
- Conquer burnout.
Managing Stress- Rising Above Stress
- Assess how your mood affects stress.
- Learn physical and mental ways to manage stress.
- Find balance in your life.
Request the Managing Stress Leadership in Action Modules.
The Managing Stress- Analyzing Your Stressors and Managing Stress- Rising Above Stress Modules are the 5th and 6th Modules released this academic year. Check out the other four:
- The Art of Effective Communication- Exploring Your Communication Style
- Successful Feedback- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Successful Feedback- Receiving Feedback
- Building Trust- The Seeds To Success