Leadership in Action is a certification program for Members of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. Members participate in sessions called Modules to learn new skills they can use right away in their Chapters and in everyday life! Members can enroll in the program here and earn 8 Leadership in Action points today.
A new Leadership in Action Module is ready for you to request. It’s called Strategic Planning- The Power Of A Shared Vision.
During the Module your Chapter will use a 5 step process to set a strategic plan for your Chapter. You will get to assess your Chapter, pick your goals and execute them!
Let’s take a deeper look at the Module objectives:
- Discussing the importance of a strategic plan.
- Practicing strategic thinking.
- Completing the five steps to a strategic plan.
The Strategic Planning- The Power Of A Shared Vision Module is the 7th Module released this academic year. Check out the other six:
- The Art of Effective Communication- Exploring Your Communication Style
- Successful Feedback- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Successful Feedback- Receiving Feedback
- Building Trust- The Seeds To Success
- Managing Stress- Analyzing Your Stressors
- Managing Stress- Rising Above Stress
Earn More Leadership in Action Points
Lunch & Learn Webinar
We are teaming up with HOBY for the second webinar in a three part series (watch the first one here). Earn 8 LiA points for participating.
Tweet & Eat
Join us for a hour long Twitter chat. Tweeting with #pspleadership will earn you 1 LiA point.