As the 2016 Alumni Convention approaches, we’re highlighting some of the reasons YOU should join us! Today we’re talking activities and customization.
When: June 2-5, 2016
Where: Seattle Washington
Registration Deadline: May 2, 2016
One of the best things about attending Alumni Convention is that you have the power to choose your own adventure! When you register you get to decide which activities you want to sign up for, which means that you can enjoy a fully customizable weekend in Seattle!
You can choose to sign up for all of the planned activities or for only a couple (though we hope you will want to enjoy the awesome events with your Brothers)! There will also be time for you to explore all that Seattle has to offer on your own.
Here’s a rundown of what is planned!
Thursday, June 2nd
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown/Pioneer Square check in: 3:00 PM
- Kick Off Dinner – Merchants Cafe and Saloon. Price: On your own
- Seattle Underground Tour. Ticket Price: $15
Friday, June 3rd
- Seattle City Bus Tour. ticket Price: $55
- Happy Hour in Pioneer Square. Price: On your own
Saturday, June 4th
- Centennial Founders Ceremony & HOBY WA Service Project
- Boeing Factory Tour. Ticket Price: $65 (includes a box lunch)
- Happy Hour & Dinner at Fado’s Irish Pub. Ticket Price: $50 (buffet meal)
Sunday, June 5th
- Courtyard Marriott Downtown/Pioneer Square check out: 12:00 PM
Check out this video for an in depth description of each activity!
Deadline to register is May 2, 2016.
Visit the 2016 Alumni Convention page for more information on the weekend.
Join the Facebook Event to connect with fellow Alumni who are planning on attending and to coordinate hotel and travel plans