What connects Phi Sigma Pi Members and only comes twice a year? It’s The Lampadion/The Purple & Gold, of course, and the Spring 2016 Edition is on it’s way (or you may already have it)!
What’s between those beautiful covers?
- The third and final piece of the Centennial Timeline (if you pull them all out, they make one long timeline!)
- Journey with our Executive Director and Director of Communications to the Dominican Republic as they serve with HOBY
- A feature on a real cool Alumni who went to the end of the earth
- 10 reasons why you should attend Centennial Convention
- A recap of our Centennial Founders Day Celebration
It is my dream to be featured!
We’re here to make dreams come true. Submit your Chapter event for Around the Tripod in The Purple & Gold or submit your engagement, wedding, baby news, new job or big accomplishment for Alumni Avenue in The Lampadion.
Will I receive the magazine?
All Collegiate Members will receive a copy of the magazine at their home addresses. Alumni, if you haven’t already, be sure to join the National Alumni Association (NAA) to receive your copy!