This year Members from all across the country gathered together with other Chapters in their regions for the 2016 Regional Conferences. So for this month’s #throwbackthursday, we’re throwing it back to February and April when 21 Regional Conferences took place.
Highlights of Regional Conferences:
- A HOBY representative spoke at each Regional Conference to teach our Members how they can get involved with our National Philanthropy as well as learn a little more of what they’re all about as an organization.
- 283 Members took the Leadership in Action Facilitator Training and can now facilitate Modules for their Chapter.
- 691 Members completed a Leadership in Action Module.
- 340 Members completed Diversity Awareness- Fitting “You” Into “Team”
- 113 Members completed Art of Successful Coaching- Giving Effective Reviews
- 238 Members completed Strategic Planning- Reaching Your Goals Together
- 7226 Leadership in Action points were earned across all Regional Conferences (That’s a lot!).
- Members, like those from the Mid-South Regional Conference, served their campuses and communities through volunteer work.
- Bonds were made, Fraternal songs were sung and a good time was had by all!
Check out this slideshow of photos from the Regional Conferences.
(Don’t see your Regional Conference, but have photos? Send them our way!)