As a Phi Sigma Pi Member you understand the importance of the award winning Leadership in Action program and the lifetime skills our Members learn from the individual Modules.
Now is your chance to put your mark on a Module (Local or National, they both have their perks) by donating $250 to the Leadership in Action fund. By doing so, you will be Championing the Module.
What does this mean? What do you get?
- Your name on the Module Instructor Guide and Participant Workbook (Every Member that completes this Module will see your name!)
- Your name on the Phi Sigma Pi website next to the Module you select to Champion
- Highlight on the Phi Sigma Pi Blog
- National Alumni Association Membership (and all the PERKS!)
- Phi Sigma Pi Foundation Membership
Which Modules need a Champion?
Any Local Module from this list that still needs to be Championed. You can also select one of two new National Modules which will be presented for the first time at the 2016 National Convention in Kansas City, Missouri. They are
- Building Trust- Building And Motivating A Dedicated Team
- Strategic Planning- The Perfect Pitch
By the way, the top Modules for the 2015-2016 school year include:
- Art Of Effective Communication- Exploring Your Communication Style
- Managing Stress- Analyzing Your Stressors
- Managing Stress- Rising Above Stress
Get more for your buck!
What do you do next?
- Go here
- Place your donation of $250 (By selecting recurring donation, you may split your gift up into several payments. For example: $50/month over 5 months)
- How should we direct your gift? Pick Leadership in Action
- Gift Message- The Module you want to Champion
The money you donate will go directly back to our Members and will be used to create Leadership in Action Modules for National events.
Thank you for your time and consideration.