Leadership in Action teamed up with our National Philanthropy Partners, HOBY, to hold a Lunch & Learn Webinar about Personal Leadership and HOBY’s program for high school freshmen called CLeW. You can watch the video above or on the Phi Sigma Pi YouTube channel.
Hold a CLeW
If you are interested in holding a CLeW for high school freshmen in your area, follow these 10 steps:
- Contact a local HOBY affiliate
- Establish a CLeW Planning Committee
- Receive approval from HOBY
- Select and confirm a date and location on campus
- Establish the budget (printing & food)
- Recruit volunteers
- Identify school(s) and invite 9th graders
- Plan your CLeW program
- Conduct the CLeW
- Report success to HOBY
More Lunch & Learn Webinars with HOBY
That’s right! There are more Webinars on the way. Mark your calendars and register for the next Webinar.
- Tuesday, February 14, 2017- Logistics & Event Planning
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017- Being An Effective Volunteer
- Friday, April 14, 2017- Planning A Service Project
Attending the Lunch & Learn Webinar gets you 8 points each!