The Leadership Academy program was a concept that was introduced at Centennial Convention just five months ago. Today we are excited to announce that registration is NOW OPEN! Here’s how to register:
- Choose which of the seven locations is most convenient for you to travel to. Also be sure to check out the FAQ page so you are informed on what the purpose of the program is.
- Log into the Phi Sigma Pi website using the gold “Login” button in the top right corner. Then put your mouse over “REGISTER” at the top toolbar. Click the appropriate Leadership Academy.
- Click “Register Myself”and then fill out the questions with your information.
- Proceed to checkout
Things to keep in mind while registering:
- All sessions listed in the program are mandatory and will automatically be added to your itinerary. Please review the itinerary as there are questions within the agenda items that are required in order to complete registration.
- You will be asked to agree to the Attendee Professional Pledge and the waiver.
- The registration cost includes the programming, long sleeve t-shirt and certificate. Travel, lodging and food are not included and will be the responsibility of the attendee.
- You will receive a confirmation email after submitting your register, however, it could take a few days for this email to go through. If you do not receive a confirmation email within a week of registering, please contact email@example.com.
We are very excited to share the Leadership Academy program’s inaugural year with you! If you have any questions about the program, contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-299-4710.