It’s a new Century for Phi Sigma Pi and we’d say that it is an appropriate time that we release a brand new version of the Fraternity magazine. Say hello to the Spring 2017 Edition of The Purple & Gold, which is being shipped out from Lancaster, PA TODAY!
- No flip! To embrace the concept of “Brotherhood is for Life,” we have combined the magazine under one name. We believe that all news is of value to all Members and this new layout speaks to that.
- New logo! Did you notice the font change of the title?
- More content! We’ve added more pages, which means more content for you to immerse yourself in. You’ll find more of an emphasis on Member news, Chapter spotlights and professional development.
So what exactly is in this issue?
- Hear an Alumni’s story of how he became an entrepreneur and created his own invention- with a little help from his Brothers, of course!
- Get some travel trips from a Chapter Consultant and learn how to talk about Phi Sigma Pi during your job search from an Alumni.
- Are you saying our name right? Do you know the correct Fraternity lingo? Take the quiz within to find out!
- and MORE!
All Collegiate Members will receive a copy of this magazine as well as Alumni who are Members of the National Alumni Association. Look for it in your mailbox or on your doorstep in the coming days and let us know what you think by sending us your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.